Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Position Available Under the Big Top!

If you were at our rowdy and raucous holiday party, you may remember a lot of people made a lot of bold claims. Bob Fleer told everyone he had taken six additional wives, Susanna said she knew how to fly a helicopter (emergency situations only) and Rob was on and on about how he had an offer to be the 12th man for the Clippers.

Myself, I said that it was time the Fleas did some community outreach activity and give back to the commuity by playing sing-alongs at local nursing homes and assisted living communities. I wasn't blowing smoke, either. I really think we should.

But, I've also been recommitting myself to excellence in charting. Rob has been shouldering the burden solo since about Otis has been born, and I've been enjoying getting back into the collaboration.

Thus: Position available! The Fleas are looking for an Outreach Program Director. We need someone to make some calls and schedule some dates. If this is something that interests you, email me or yank my sleeve when we see each other next.

Do it, as always, for the little guy.

No comments: