Sunday, January 6, 2013

2013 is year of the uke

Guys, everyone's talking about how great this year is going to be for the ukulele. There's like 17 uke albums set to come out, there's mega-dates in Stadiums across the US of A and one guy got his ass kicked.

The truth is I'm just writing bullshit so that whoever is reading this will see someone is still posting and that we are still a ukulele club, because we are.

There's just not that much to blog about right now. I mean, I have to upload a bunch of stuff from the VA thing we did - I'm getting to it Bob, I swear - but I'm really up against it with these two kids and writing work. It's just, I'm up against it.

I've got time to write bullshit and that's about it.

But we're still a club, and that's the reality. And we'd love to have you.

No comments: